5 Reasons to Love September!
So many reasons to love the month of September. It's officially the start of fall, kids are back to school, and Fall TV shows are starting again!
Here are my TOP FIVE anticipations for September:
1. For the Fashionista: The much awaited "Pieced Moto" jacket by Mahlia Kent and 7 For All Mankind is finally available! This stunner uses the same tweed fabric as Chanel's jackets along with leather and retails for $650. Since I love Chanel's tweed jackets and motorcycle jackets....this is a killer combination for me!
2. For the Frugal Fashionistas: Philip Lim for Target
collection launches this month on September 15. Philip Lim's clothes are beautiful and well cut so I am excited about this eclectic collection which is a combination of the hot new trend of comic prints, leopard and his famous handbags!
3. For the Not-So Frugal Fashionistas: Roger Vivier's iconic comma-shaped Virgule heels makes a comeback after 50 years. This updated style comes in bright colors, punchy prints and higher heels. I own Roger Vivier's original style Virgule heel in a bright orange color and they are one of my favorite pair of heels. I can't wait to get my hands on this updated pump style!
4. For the Curvy Fashionistas: Spanx 's first ever denim design with built-in shapewear is here! Ranging in price from $98 - $108, these denim jeggings are available in 7 colors and supposedly zaps the bulges and muffin tops! Who doesn't want to own these? C'mon!
5. For the Tech-savvy fashionista - The Apple iPhone 5S and 5C were launched earlier this month. The 5C will be available in a plethora of colors and at the reasonable price point, you can get multiple to match your outfits (just kidding!). I am an Apple addict so this was a no- brainer for me!