- Nars NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette - This palette contains 12 shadows in a range of buttery matte, lustrous satin, and glittering metallic finishes. It has a versatile range of pale pinks, seductive nudes, and glistening rose golds that play well on all skin tones. I love to take this with me when I travel as I can create a range of looks with this compact palette.
- Ciate Dewy Stix Highlighter - I have recently come to enjoy the wonders of using a highlighter and this highlighting stick creates the ultimate dewy skin complexion, with minimal shimmer.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty HighLiner - This fabulous waterproof eyeliner is literally budge-proof. It works great in the inner rim of your eye or to line your upper eyelids. Furthermore by smudging it, it also works as a shadow.
- Tom Ford Patent Lip Finish - This lip stain can stay on for hours. I love that you can create a glossy look with it or just stain your lips with the color.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner - The fine marker-like tip offers precise application for everyone from novices to pros and results in beautifully defined eyes that will leave a lasting impression.
I love makeup. It's a form of expression for me. Sometime I'm in a mood for a dramatic lip, sometimes I just want a fresh, dewy face and sometimes I want to go all out. Hence, I'm in the constant lookout for the best and most versatile makeup products and while I know there are tons of lists out there but I like to compile my list based on my personal experience. So here are my latest favorites:
I am in love with this cute little town in San Louis Obispo County, California. It is charming, well located (exactly half way between the cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco) and is known for it's hot springs, wineries, olive oil and so much more. ...continue reading the story called Charming Paso Robles
The beautiful vermillion-colored rock formations are breathtaking.
I love the Northern Coast of California probably as much as the southern coast. While it's much colder and foggier, the scenic views are simply stunning. It's a place where ocean fog rolls in to blanket hushed redwood forests and whales spout offshore. ...continue reading the story called Take a trip up the Northern California Coastline
These small luxurious gifts can make any woman feel extra special this holiday season so go ahead and indulge the one you love, a little.
They are from some of my favorite designer/brands/collections. Some are classics like the Hermes Cuff or the Louis Vuitton wool shawl that never go out of fashion while other items are the "hot" items to own now like the Christian Dior "Mise en Dior" earrings that are available in a wide array of colors and finishes or anything from Valentino's Rockstud collection. I am especially excited about Tiffany's new T collection - it's simple, classic and wearable. I was quite bored with Tiffany's the last couple of years but this new collection has made me a fan again! Happy Shopping!
This Mother's Day indulge your mom with one of these luxurious gifts! ...continue reading the story called Mother’s Day Gift Guide
My family and I were brave enough to go to Disneyland during the week of Spring Break. It's no cake walk battling crowds and standing in long lines with little kids; however, with a little bit of planning ahead, you can have your magical Disney experience during the busiest of times too! I learned a lot about planning my Disney visit during my six hour car journey from the Bay Area to Disneyland, some of which I wish I had known earlier. ...continue reading the story called Disneyland Survival Guide!
The cold weather can be pretty harsh on our hair. I found some DIY remedies that are easy, fun and best of all provide instant gratification. ...continue reading the story called Hair Remedies for Shine, Growth & Volume!
Every year Pantone picks a color of the year and the Color of 2014—Radiant Orchid—a pinkish and purple hue, is said to “emanate great joy, love and health.” This sounds like a perfect color to kick off the year. ...continue reading the story called Color of 2014: Radiant Orchid