- Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer - This tinted moisturizer is perfect for everyday use. Provides the right amount of coverage and has SPF 20.
- Clé de Peau Beauté concealer - I can't live without this concealer. It's awesome. The creamy smooth finish glides on effortlessly plus it provides ample coverage.
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush - This cheek stain is so easy to use. Just swipe it on the apples of your cheeks and it gives such a beautiful, flushed glow.
- Yves Saint Laurent Shocking mascara - Great mascara. I love how lush and full my eyelashes look when I use it.
- Chanel Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow - Another creamy finish product. Just apply one coat for a nice sheen or multiple coats for a more dramatic look. Easy to mix and match with powder shadows too.
- Balenciaga perfume - My husband bought this perfume for me and I absolutely love it. It smells absolutely delicious.
- Tom Ford lipstick - Tom Ford's lipsticks are decadent. They have such an amazing consistency and last forever. This pinkish beige is a fabulous everyday lipstick.
- MAC Cosmetics eyeliner - I have been using this eyeliner for years now. Nothing compares....its waterproof and won't budge.
I am a makeup junkie and love to try new brands and colors constantly. Just like everything else, I like to add to my makeup bag seasonally. After all it has to compliment the colors of the season. Can't wear that deep burgundy color lipstick with my spring pastels! My makeup buying process includes gathering information from trusted friends on what some of their favorite brands and products are, spending lots of time at makeup counters trying and testing products, and of course reading and researching on what's new and exciting. One of my weaknesses when it comes to buying makeup is the packaging. If its beautifully packaged, I have no problem spending a little bit more as it feels so luxurious!