- Nars NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette - This palette contains 12 shadows in a range of buttery matte, lustrous satin, and glittering metallic finishes. It has a versatile range of pale pinks, seductive nudes, and glistening rose golds that play well on all skin tones. I love to take this with me when I travel as I can create a range of looks with this compact palette.
- Ciate Dewy Stix Highlighter - I have recently come to enjoy the wonders of using a highlighter and this highlighting stick creates the ultimate dewy skin complexion, with minimal shimmer.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty HighLiner - This fabulous waterproof eyeliner is literally budge-proof. It works great in the inner rim of your eye or to line your upper eyelids. Furthermore by smudging it, it also works as a shadow.
- Tom Ford Patent Lip Finish - This lip stain can stay on for hours. I love that you can create a glossy look with it or just stain your lips with the color.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner - The fine marker-like tip offers precise application for everyone from novices to pros and results in beautifully defined eyes that will leave a lasting impression.
I love makeup. It's a form of expression for me. Sometime I'm in a mood for a dramatic lip, sometimes I just want a fresh, dewy face and sometimes I want to go all out. Hence, I'm in the constant lookout for the best and most versatile makeup products and while I know there are tons of lists out there but I like to compile my list based on my personal experience. So here are my latest favorites: