Las Vegas is a perfect location for so many occasions be it a Bachelor/Bachelorette Weekend, Birthday, Anniversary or a just because weekend.
Its a one stop shop for some of the best dining, shopping, hotels and any kind of entertainment!!!!
Here are some of my favorites in the city currently!
1. Encore - Best overall hotel. Awesome rooms, dining, night life, pool scene, spa and shopping.
2. Cosmopolitan - Best for Bachelor/Bachelorette type weekend as it has the most happening clubs, bars, and restaurants currently.
3. Mandarin Oriental - Best for those who prefer not to have a casino where they are staying but want to be on the strip and luxurious accommodations.
|Spa at the Encore|
1. Tao Asian Bistro, Venetian - Pan- Asian food. Awesome ambience.
2. STK - Modern Steak house. The chef, Stephen Hopcraft, has appeared on Bravo's "Top Chef" and Food Network's "Chefs vs. City." My favorite things on the menu included the Dungeness crab salad, truffle Parmesan french fries, foie gras french toast and the mushroom potpie.
3. Julian Serrano - Tapas. Nice for lunch. Excellent menu and great Sangria.
|Tao Asian Bistro|
1. Marquee, Cosmopolitan - Fun vibe. The club is split into four sections; the main dance floor, a smaller hip-hop dance floor, a lounge area, and an outdoor area by the pool complete with heaters and waterfalls.
2. Tryst, Wynn - Very cool interiors with a 94-foot waterfall right in the center.
3. Chandelier Bar, Cosmopolitan - Loved the Ambience and decor. Fun spot for people watching.
4. Hyde, Bellagio - Great spot to see the Bellagio Fountain show. Great music and overall a fun place.
1. Le Reve, Wynn - French for "The Dream," Le Rêve combines water, fire, swimming, acrobatics and spectacular effects.
2. O, Bellagio - By Cirque du Soleil is an ethereal, visually stunning show that incorporates the elements of air, fire and - most prominently - water.
3. Celine Dion, Caeser's Palace - Celine Dion is a fabulous entertainer and keeps the crowd engaged with her repertoire of hits and a collection of songs from other artists as well.
|Le Reve Stage|
Crystals Mall, City Center - Beautiful abstract mall with an amazing selection of stores paired with one-of-kind galleries from artists such as Dale Chihuly and signature restaurants from Wolfgang Puck and celebrity restaurateur Eva Longoria.