The key for packing for a beach vacation is picking clothes that can be used in versatile ways. For example, your beach coverup when paired with accessories and heels can be worn to dinner as well or your one piece bathing suit worn with denim cut offs or a long skirt can be used as a day outfit. Its also important to pack fabrics that are durable and wrinkle free.
Here's my stress-free packing guide for a five day trip -
- Bathing Suits: Pick an assortment that you can mix and match.
- Coverups: Pack at least three. Some coverups can double up as dresses for the evening when worn with heels and accessories.
- Denim Cut offs: These worn over a one piece bathing suit can double up as a day outfit.
- Jewelry: Bangles, necklaces, hoop earrings, cocktail rings can help dress up any outfit.
- Beach Hat: A big floppy hat looks glamorous and protects your face from the sun.
- Sunglasses: Pack at least two - a sporty style and a trendy style.
- Light, summer scarf.
- Shoes: Can never pack enough but I usually carry flip flops, flat sandals, metallic heels and tennis shoes.
- Leather jacket for cooler evenings.
- Dressy evening clutch.
- Fun beach bag to tote all your essentials to the pool or beach.
- Makeup: Neutral lipstick, tinted moisturizer, bronzer, mascara, black eyeliner.
Here are a few Images I found online that best show what your beach wardrobe should look like!