Spicy Tortilla Soup This month we bring you a spicy Tortilla Soup recipe from the Agua menu.
- 5 White tortillas cut with a Julienne knife
- 5 Blue tortillas cut with a Julienne knife
- 2 Heirloom tomatoes, diced
- 1 Ripe avocado, diced
- 20g Panela cheese
- 3 grilled chickens breast, shredded
- 1 bunch of cilantro chiffonade
Pour the olive oil into a hot pan, cook the skinless chicken bones for ten minutes on low-heat.
Add the garlic and onions and leave to cook on low-heat for a further five minutes.
Add the three different types of chillie until all the ingredients are sautéed.
Pour the chicken consommé in a pan and boil everything on low-heat for two hours.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 2kg Skinless chicken bones
- 6 Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Fresh chopped garlic
- 5 Guajillo chillies
- 2 Chillies “De Arbol”
- 1 Ancho chillie
- 10 pieces of broken fried tortillas
- 1 White onion
- 1 Bunch of Epazote
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper