There were so many cool trends, experiences, collaborations and discoveries but here are a few that were my favorites!
- Loved incorporating the color of the year - tangerine tango - in my life.
My favorites - sequin cross body evening bag in orange & my orange Dior Moccasins!
- Thoroughly enjoyed all the lipstick trends from Fuchsia Pink to Cherry Red and finally to Burgundy lips.
My favorites - YSL Rouge Pur Couture 40, MAC Russian Red, MAC Dark Side
- I also enjoyed embracing the leather trend in unexpected ways - tees, leggings, jackets.
My Favorite - Leather leggings, leather booties
- Travel was a highlight of 2012. NY, Paris, LA, Las Vegas, Big Island, Istanbul, and Santorini.
My favorite - Ooh tough one as loved each and every trip! But if I had to pick, I would say that Istanbul was the big surprise. Loved the city.
- Fun times spent with family and friends including cooking parties, wine tastings, picnics, concerts and fun dinners.
My Favorite - Birthday dinner at Les Ambassadeurs in Paris
- This year I also discovered lots of cool, new websites, blogs and apps to make my life easier!
My Favorites - Kitchit.com for hosting parties, Minted.com for stationary, 88hours.com for awesome deals on everyday finds, Pic Collage for on the go collages to send to family and friends.
Simple answer - love it! I finally understand the concept of when you love something, its not hard. Writing this blog, has been an extreme joy and creative outlet for me.
To 2013, may it be a stylishly fulfilling year in every aspect of your life!
Cheers to an MBellished Life!