|Photo Credit: Rent the Runway|
Although they have been around since 2009, somehow it wasn't on my radar.
Rent the Runway is a cool concept for women who love high fashion and love to dress up but don't necessarily want to buy dress after dress especially as they don't like to repeat their outfits!
I have only rented from them once but the experience was very pleasant and if I were more organized, I can see myself using their site more often as I do love to dress up and not repeat my outfits!
Here's why I like it -
- Abundant choice: They claim to have over 25,000 dresses from 150 designers so you are bound to find something.
- Complete Package: They have a great collection of accessories from bags to jewelry to shoes to wraps so you can pretty much rent your entire outfit.
- Great website: Their site is really well laid out, so finding a dress it easy. You can search by occasion, style, body type, designer and many other factors.
- Access to Stylists: They have stylists available who can help you find a perfect dress for your occasion.
- Excellent Customer Service: They send you a second dress size for free and if none of the sizes fit you, they give you a full merchandize credit!
Next time you are in a bind, give it a shot. I think its a great option, if you have a lot of events, black tie parties with the same crowd or just want to try new styles and designers.