Since we live in the world of denim, I'm surprised it took so long for colored jeans to come back to fashion.
I absolutely loved all the Fall Colors - pumpkin, cinnamon, olive, indigo but am loving the spring colors even more from sky blue to mint green to daffodil yellow to soft peach.
Pick a hue that goes best with your personality and of course your skin tone!!!! Like any denim, fit is always key. If you are curious about the trend but are a bit timid, choose a shade of blue as its closest to your regular denim.
Tips for wearing colored denim during the day:
- Neutral colors like white, black and grey go with almost all colored denim. Find a basic tee shirt, tank, shirt or a blouse in any of those shades.
- If you want to be a bit more adventurous, then pick a contrasting color top.
- Day time Accessories could be light weight scarves, wedges, a cute denim jacket in another hue .
- Pair with a bold contrasting color for a dramatic effect or choose a lighter or darker hue of the same color for a color block effect.
- Wear an embellished tee or tank with a blazer and heals.
- Night time accessories could be chandelier earrings, funky shoes, bangles, dressier jackets.