If you live in the Bay Area and love to entertain, then you'll want to read more.... I was recently introduced to a website called Kitchit, which easily allows you to hire a chef for an evening to cook an unforgettable dinner party at your home. The concept is so easy, I loved it so had to share it. Since I love to entertain but find it hard to do so for more than six people at a time, this is a service I would absolutely use at least a couple of times a year for larger parties. The website is very user friendly, it gives you access to the chef's resumes, their food specialty, sample menus and reviews from other customers who have used them. I had a dinner party recently for 10 people and hired a chef from Kitchit. It was the most enjoyable evening I had in my own home as I didn't need to cook, clean or serve. I highly reccommend it.
Why I love this concept:
1. Its easy!!!!
2. Acces to so many chefs in the Bay Area
2. Gives me all the information I need to pick a chef for my event
3. Provides me with ideas for entertaining
5. No obligation to have a long-term relationship with one chef
6. Allows me to entertain in my home and be relaxed