- Nars NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette - This palette contains 12 shadows in a range of buttery matte, lustrous satin, and glittering metallic finishes. It has a versatile range of pale pinks, seductive nudes, and glistening rose golds that play well on all skin tones. I love to take this with me when I travel as I can create a range of looks with this compact palette.
- Ciate Dewy Stix Highlighter - I have recently come to enjoy the wonders of using a highlighter and this highlighting stick creates the ultimate dewy skin complexion, with minimal shimmer.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty HighLiner - This fabulous waterproof eyeliner is literally budge-proof. It works great in the inner rim of your eye or to line your upper eyelids. Furthermore by smudging it, it also works as a shadow.
- Tom Ford Patent Lip Finish - This lip stain can stay on for hours. I love that you can create a glossy look with it or just stain your lips with the color.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner - The fine marker-like tip offers precise application for everyone from novices to pros and results in beautifully defined eyes that will leave a lasting impression.
I love makeup. It's a form of expression for me. Sometime I'm in a mood for a dramatic lip, sometimes I just want a fresh, dewy face and sometimes I want to go all out. Hence, I'm in the constant lookout for the best and most versatile makeup products and while I know there are tons of lists out there but I like to compile my list based on my personal experience. So here are my latest favorites:
I am in love with this cute little town in San Louis Obispo County, California. It is charming, well located (exactly half way between the cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco) and is known for it's hot springs, wineries, olive oil and so much more. ...continue reading the story called Charming Paso Robles
The beautiful vermillion-colored rock formations are breathtaking.
A perfectly styled bar is not hard to achieve no matter the space. It's all about organization and display! To inspire you, here are some effortlessly stylish examples of home bars done right. ...continue reading the story called Genius Home Bars!
I had the best day ever.....My dear friend invited me to attend the 34th San Francisco Ballet Auxiliary Fashion show presented by Neiman Marcus held at the legendary Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. It was a real treat! I wish other things in life made me as giddy as being surrounded by beautiful things! ...continue reading the story called Fun Afternoon at the SF Ballet Fashion Show!
I love the Northern Coast of California probably as much as the southern coast. While it's much colder and foggier, the scenic views are simply stunning. It's a place where ocean fog rolls in to blanket hushed redwood forests and whales spout offshore. ...continue reading the story called Take a trip up the Northern California Coastline
At the Oscars, for some (including me), the red carpet is just as important as the awards themselves. ...continue reading the story called Oscars 2015 Fashion Hits & Misses
Happy new year, Happy 2015 to all my readers! I love the beginning of a new year for many reasons. Well for starters, it's my husband's birthday (how cool is that?) and then it's a day when you get to press the reset button and say "out with the old and in with the new!". Somehow, it's hard to do that any other time other than January 1st for me. ...continue reading the story called Happy 2015!
These small luxurious gifts can make any woman feel extra special this holiday season so go ahead and indulge the one you love, a little.
They are from some of my favorite designer/brands/collections. Some are classics like the Hermes Cuff or the Louis Vuitton wool shawl that never go out of fashion while other items are the "hot" items to own now like the Christian Dior "Mise en Dior" earrings that are available in a wide array of colors and finishes or anything from Valentino's Rockstud collection. I am especially excited about Tiffany's new T collection - it's simple, classic and wearable. I was quite bored with Tiffany's the last couple of years but this new collection has made me a fan again! Happy Shopping!